Data Innovation Program Training Course
This course is required for all new Integrated Data Division Researchers.
The aim of this course is to help data users like you achieve continued safe access to sensitive data by ensuring you are aware of why this matters, what can go wrong and what you can do to limit risks.
The course includes two modules:
Upon completion of Module 1, you will be able to:
- Understand basic information about using the Secure Analytics Environment (SAE)
- Maintain compliance with your Data Access Request (DAR), Engagement Agreement and Oath of Secrecy
- Maintain compliance with the Data Innovation (DI) Program and Population Data BCs policies
- Identify and report a breach promptly and correctly
Upon completion of Module 2, you will be able to:
- Prevent unintended disclosure of protected information by using correct Statistical Disclosure Controls (SDC)
- Identify Safe vs. Unsafe statistics
- Apply the Principles-Based Model to outputs for release from the SAE to prepare safe outputs for release from the SAE