This course is designed for researchers who have been actively working with their data on or off of the Secure Research Environment (SRE) and who have completed their initial Privacy training. As a refresher course, it allows researchers to stay up to date on privacy issues and learn abut changes that may have been made to processes and policies related to specific stages of their research project. This training is available only to registered PopData BC researchers.
The course is comprised of one module that includes the following key topics:
- Transferring Data to or From the SRE
- Keeping your project up-to-date
- Publication review and requirements
- Data retention and project closure
- Overarching items for consideration